Exfoliating gloves are a great way to provide a gentle and effective exfoliation for your skin. They are a dream team when combined with one our our glycerine soap bars.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your exfoliating gloves:
- Make sure to wet your skin and the gloves before use. This will help the gloves glide over your skin and provide an even exfoliation. Rub the bar of soap between your hands to work up a lather. A little goes a long way!
- Start with gentle, circular motions, moving in the same direction. This will help remove dead skin cells and reveal softer, brighter skin.
- Focus on areas of your body where you tend to get dry skin, such as your elbows, knees, and feet.
- Be sure to rinse the gloves and your skin well after use.
- After use, you can apply a moisturiser to help keep your skin feeling hydrated and nourished.
By following these tips, you can enjoy the benefits of exfoliating gloves and get the soft, glowing skin.
Please note: we now sell the gloves in pairs rather than singular.